This program is customized for your specific certification needs. The 3-step process is designed to ensure that participants are able to demonstrate consistent levels of proficiency and communication with internal and external teams.
1. Educate – The customized curriculum and certification criteria are developed specifically to meet your objectives. Training can be delivered in a variety of settings from live meeting to home study.
2. Evaluate – Options for evaluating learners include live settings (one-on-one, workshops), video, WebEx, or eLearning.
3. Validate – Learners are assessed using a proprietary certification algorithm. Participants scoring 85% will be validated, while remediation is provided for those not meeting the objectives.
is recommended for:
Patient Support Teams:
- Communication methods and interview skills certification
– Ensure appropriate patient interaction techniques
– Optimize interview skill proficiency
– Confident facilitation of difficult patient interactions
Field Team Training and Certification:
- Clinical and customer engagement skills certification
– Ensure clinical and competitive content mastery
– Facilitate effective utilization of a selling model
– Optimize customer engagement skills
Compliance Training and Certification:
- Critical thinking exercises, compliance gray area discussions, and tips and tricks for navigating the ever-changing compliance landscape
– Identify and review outstanding risk assessments to know where to take necessary action
Speaker Training and Certification:
- Effective presentation skills and audience engagement for trainers, speaker’s bureaus, patient support and field teams
– Facilitate audience involvement and participation
– Handle the difficult audience
– Redirect conversations